If you haven't given up on me - which, I have to say, I'd understand if you had...
- New Year money envelopes, for fun. Last night was Chinese New Year and they had dragons and firecrackers and all kinds of fun at midnight. It's in walking distance of my apartment, if I hadn't had an interview today at 10 I so would have gone!! But, this weekend D and I are going to New York, and we may well check out the Chinatown New Year scene there. So it's okay.
- Canned Vegetarian Mock Duck - need I say more?
- A sesame ball like this one from an Asian Bakery. yummmm
- whole water chestnuts! I bought four for 30 cents, and ate two just now. :) They are sweet, unlike their canned counterparts. Very fun.
- Scented red paper for making paper roses. Who knew there was a market for those?