Sue Knits

Adventures in knitting and other things

Monday, August 20, 2007

Being Mrs. Cratchit again

I said the new bag would be blue soon, right? Well here's what it looked like halfway:


sudsy because the dye package said to add a cup of salt and a tablespoon of laundry detergent (which I don't remember doing last time, I wonder if I was following directions carefully?)

and the most useful my pasta drainer has been since I've had it! :)

bad photo (no flash, and it's getting dark earlier now...) but still, look, it's me with a blue bag!

D called this afternoon from the hospital admissions waiting room. Poor guy. A random thing on his foot has turned out to be infected with this. I hate being 500 miles away. Any good ideas for stuff to send?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, bummer!! Good reading material? Does he like doing some kind of puzzle, like crossword or soduko? (sp?) Will he be off his feet for awhile? I'm afraid I'm not sure the nature of his convalesence..

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I spell that last word right?

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently not. Rats. I hate it when I do that!! Add a c after the s, please.

And I'll stop adding comments, btw.

7:18 PM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

Ack! How long will he be in the hospital? Staph seems so simple, but sometimes it is so sinister. Yeah, I'd say send him a good book, maybe a good picture book if he's going to be on some mind altering drugs. A dvd player with some good dvds? Ipod? Truffles from Kennebec Chocolate?

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home