Sue Knits

Adventures in knitting and other things

Thursday, June 07, 2007

*this* *close*

My excuse for taking so very very long to post? I don't really have one. Except I've been lazy about both knitting and taking pictures of what I'm knitting haha...

I have, however, very nearly finished the first no-progress mitten (which will have to be renamed in the near future, it seems - hooray!). Today is the day that I conquer the laziness in one department, at least - I didn't want to risk it and put a photo up just now, but I swear, there will be one soon.

In other happy news, I have a new and awesome boyfriend - in Philadelphia!!!!!

And I have spent weekends in the past month in Boston, Providence, and Philly and had an excellent birthday and this weekend I'm meeting you know who in - did you guess? - New York!! The tour of the eastern seaboard continues...

2 Comments:

Blogger knitnzu said...

What? No guys in Maine anywhere? Nor New England? I have two brothers in law that live in Philly and one nearby and MIL and FIL nearby too. Yup DH is from that area. And the kid says 'saw' the way they do...how'd he learn that??

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - welcome back! I guess your excuses are reasonable enough... ;)

Glad to hear your no-progress mitten is progressing! My knitting, too, goes slowly, but for reasons much more mundane than yours.

Am hoping to join you guys next week - will keep you posted.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home