Sue Knits

Adventures in knitting and other things

Friday, June 08, 2007

Peer Pressure

Something I forgot to mention in my last post - on the Providence trip, I took a bus to Boston and a train from there to Providence (it comes out just about even money-wise, and I don't have to drive - woohoo!) and on the way home on the bus, I was sitting in a row with another woman beside me, and a couple across the aisle. And by the end of the bus ride, all three of the women in the row were knitting on something! It was great. I hadn't pulled mine out initially (I told you I've been lazy...), but when I saw that I could complete the trifecta as it were, I just had to!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, peer pressure can be a *good* thing...

:)

P.S. Our house is under contract - wuhoo!

8:34 PM  
Blogger knitnzu said...

not knit when you're not driving? how could'ya've thunk it?

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home