Sue Knits

Adventures in knitting and other things

Monday, February 19, 2007

Delaware

Do I need to explain this? I think it speaks for itself.

I went to Delaware this weekend and had a blast! We (my friend Kathy and I) went on a whirlwind tour of the Franklin Institute, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Reading Terminal Market, Winterthur, and of course the highest point in Delaware. I brought knitting for the plane, but when I took it out to start I realized I'd brought one size 10 needle and one size 7. Sigh.

FYI, I won't be at knitting group this Thursday. But next week, I'll be there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll bite - who was Ebright Azimuth? (Forgive my ignorance, please)

Sorry to hear you will not be joining us tonight - see you next week!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home